Maximum Ride 3 / The manga / James Patterson ; [adaptation and illustration]: NaRae Lee ; [lettering, Abigail Blackman].
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2009277010-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2009277010-d.html - Publisher description
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||YGN PAT (Text)||30010170766516||Young Adult Graphic Novel||Checked out||01/31/2017|
- ISBN: 9780759529694 : PAP
- ISBN: 0759529698 : PAP
- Physical Description: volumes : chiefly illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Yen Press ed.
- Publisher: New York : Yen Press, 
- Copyright: ©2010
|Date/Time and Place of an Event Note:|| Teen Feb2016
|Summary, etc.:|| "Fourteen-year-old Maximum Ride knows what it's like to soar above the world. She and all the members of her 'flock'-- Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel-- are just like ordinary kids, except they have wings and can fly! It may seem like a dream come true to some, but for the flock it's more like a living nightmare when the mysterious lab known as the 'School' turns up and kidnaps their youngest member. Now it's up to Max to organize a rescue, but will help come in time?" -- p.  of cover.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Genetic engineering > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Teenagers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series