The unbearable lightness of scones / Alexander McCall Smith.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||FIC MCC (Text)||30010170671377||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442079281 : PBD
- ISBN: 1442079282 : PBD
- Physical Description: 344 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Anchor Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 2010.
|Summary, etc.:|| While precocious six-year-old Bertie seeks to escape his overbearing mother by joining the Cub Scouts, Matthew resolves to meet the challenges of married life and Cyril succumbs to romantic temptation.
Search for related items by subject
Apartment houses >
Edinburgh (Scotland) > Social life and customs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series