The unbearable lightness of scones / Alexander McCall Smith.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||FIC MCC (Text)||30010170671377||Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442079281 : PBD
- ISBN: 1442079282 : PBD
- Physical Description: 344 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Anchor Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 2010.
While precocious six-year-old Bertie seeks to escape his overbearing mother by joining the Cub Scouts, Matthew resolves to meet the challenges of married life and Cyril succumbs to romantic temptation.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Apartment houses > Fiction.
Edinburgh (Scotland) > Social life and customs > Fiction.
Search for related items by series