- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0742/2006032689-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0745/2006032689-s.html - Sample text
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2006032689-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||YFIC SHU (Text)||30010170649035||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1416912045
- ISBN: 9781416912040
- Physical Description: 335 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 
- Copyright: ©2007
|Summary, etc.:|| In a future world where those between the ages of thirteen and eighteen can have their lives "unwound" and their body parts harvested for use by others, three teens go to extreme lengths to uphold their beliefs--and, perhaps, save their own lives.
|Target Audience Note:|| HL 740 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Fugitives from justice > Fiction.
Survival > Fiction.
Revolutionaries > Fiction.
Search for related items by series