The First Commandment :a thriller / by Brad Thor.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||PB THO (Text)||30010170563681||Paperback||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416543800 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 458 p. ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st Pocket Books pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books, 2008, c2007.
|General Note:|| Originally published: New York : Atria Books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the wake of his girlfriend's brutal murder by an assassin who is in possession of a strange radioactive isotope, covert counter-terrorism agent Scot Harvath discovers clues to a conspiracy with presidential ties that puts him at odds with his own agency.
Search for related items by subject
Scot Harvath (ficticious character) > Fiction.
Secret service > Fiction.
Search for related items by series