- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0835/2008274723-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0835/2008274723-d.html - Publisher description
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||F YOUNG william Shack (Text)||840191001731399||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Available||-|
|Garrett Public Library||INS YOU (Text)||30010170784220||Inspirational||Reshelving||-|
|Orleans Town and Township Public Library - Main||INSP YOU (Text)||36870000024549||Inspirational Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780964729247
- ISBN: 0964729245
- Physical Description: 266 p. ; 22 cm.
- Publisher: Newbury Park, Calif. : Windblown Media, c2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Mackenzie Allen Philips' youngest daughter, Missy, has been abducted during a family vacation and evidence that she may have been brutally murdered is found in an abandoned shack deep in the Oregon wilderness. Four years later in the midst of his Great Sadness, Mack receives a suspicious note, apparently from God, inviting him back to that shack for a weekend. Against his better judgment he arrives at the shack on a wintry afternoon and walks back into his darkest nightmare. What he finds there will change Mack's world forever.
Search for related items by subject
Life change events >
Missing children > Fiction.
Oregon > Fiction.