A Journal for Jordan :a story of love and honor / by Dana Canedy.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2008034135-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2008034135-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2008034135-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||956.7044 CAN (Text)||30010170541828||Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780307395795
- ISBN: 0307395790
- Physical Description: 279 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : color illustrations ; 25 cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Crown Publishers, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| In a poignant memoir of love and war, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist presents the journal of her fiancé, a dedicated career soldier killed in Iraq, in which he records the events of the war, his grief over losing men in battle, and advice to his infant son on every aspect of life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||King, Charles Monroe, -2006.
Iraq War, 2003-2011 > Personal narratives, American.
Soldiers > United States > Correspondence.