The Twilight Zone :will the real Martian please stand up / by Rod Serling ; adapted by Mark Kneece ; illustrated by Rich Ellis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||YGN KNE (Text)||30010170561321||Young Adult Graphic Novel||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780802797261 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9780802797278 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0802797261 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 080279727X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 1 volume, (unpaged) : illustrations\. ; 26 cm
- Publisher: New York : Walker & Company : 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Bus passengers stranded in a diner during a snowstorm become suspicious that someone there is really a Martian from an unidentified flying object that has been reported in the area.
|Target Audience Note:|| GN 330 Lexile.
|Awards Note:|| a Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
Extraterrestrial beings > Fiction.
Storms > Fiction.