The Golden City / by John Twelve Hawks.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||LG TWE (Text)||30010170556149||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780375434426 (lg. print) :
- ISBN: 0375434429 (lg. print) :
- Physical Description: 528 p. (large print) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Random House Large Print, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Struggling to protect the legacy of his Traveler father, Gabriel faces troubling new questions and relentless threats. His brother Michael, now firmly allied with the enemy, pursues his ambition to wrest power from Nathan Boone, the calculating leader of the Brethren. And Maya, the Harlequin warrior pledged to protect Gabriel at all costs, is forced to make a choice that will change her life forever.
Search for related items by subject
Supernatural > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series