Eat This, Not That! :the best (& worst) foods in America / by David Zinczenko, with Matt Goulding.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||613.2 ZIN (Text)||30010170552569||Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781605298177 (acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 1605298174 (acid-free)
- ISBN: 9781605294612 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1605294616
- Physical Description: xi, 420 p. : col. ill. ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: Emmaus, Pa. : Rodale, c2009.
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Men's health editors share their advice on on the best (& worst) foods , "healthy" foods, restaurants, breakfasts, salads, burgers, pizzas, sandwiches, sushi, supermarket foods, snack foods, frozen foods, drinks, beer & wine, foods for any symptom, foods for your blood pressure, foods for your cholesterol, foods for your blood sugar, foods you've never heard of, food additives, mall foods, drive-thru foods, foods for kids, and desserts in America.
Search for related items by subject
Diet therapy > Popular works.
Convenience foods > Composition > Popular works.