- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||JE SCO (Text)||30010170597937||Juvenile Easy Reader||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780756651985
- ISBN: 9780756651992 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : DK Pub., 2009.
|General Note:|| At head of title: Star wars, the clone wars.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ahsoka has many adventures as she trains as Anakin Skywalker's padawan and fights the enemies of the Jedi.
|Target Audience Note:|| GRL P ; Guided Reading Level
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- DK readers. 2, beginning to read alone
- Star Wars, the Clone Wars.
- Dorling Kindersley readers. 2, Beginning to read alone.