The tail of Emily Windsnap / Liz Kessler ; illustrations by Sarah Gibb.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0615/2003065284-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0615/2003065284-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0615/2003065284-s.html - Sample text
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JF KES bk.1 (Text)||840191001397381||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||JCH KES (Text)||30010170479169||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0763624837 (alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 208 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, Mass. : Candlewick Press, 2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| After finally convincing her mother that she should take swimming lessons, twelve-year-old Emily discovers a terrible and wonderful secret about herself that opens up a whole new world.
|Target Audience Note:|| 600 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mermaids > Fiction.
Swimming > Fiction.
Houseboats > Fiction.
Neptune (Roman deity) > Fiction.