- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/hol052/2002569697.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0707/2002569697-s.html - Sample text
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||WES GRE (Text)||30010170704046||Western||Available||-|
|Noble Co PL - Central (Albion)||GRE (Text)||38131003675625||NCPLC-Westerns||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0812590376 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 314 pages ; 18 cm.
- Edition: 1st Forge ed.
- Publisher: New York : Forge, 2000.
|General Note:|| "A Tom Doherty Associates book."
|Summary, etc.:|| Jane ran her cattle business and bossed the cowboys who rode the expanse of purple sage around her prosperous Utah ranch. Then she dared disobey the Mormons who ordered her to marry grim, brutal Elder Tull. Now her stock was being stampeded and her men disappearing. Then the mysterious gunslinger called Lassiter rode into town.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series