- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0630/2005575862-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0640/2005575862-s.html - Sample text
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||PB GRE (Text)||30010170567245||Paperback||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0743491912 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780743491914
- Physical Description: viii, 337 p. : map ; 18 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Star Books, c2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| "There's more to the story of Atlantis than a lost continent-- there's also a centuries-old global conspiracy. author Thomas Greanias believes that it was the volcanic destruction of Thira-- modern-day Santorini-- that inspired the ancient Greek philosopher Plato to pen the original story of Atlantis nine hundred years later. However, Plato's fourth century B.C. account claimed that Atlantis sunk nine thousand years earlier. Taken literally-- and combined with recent revelations-- Plato's ancient clues suggest that Antarctica may, in fact, prove to be the site of the legendary Atlantis"--p. .
Search for related items by subject
Atlantis (Legendary place) >
Antarctica > Fiction.
Search for related items by series