- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JCH COL (Text)||30010170437183||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0786849576 (trade bdg.)
- ISBN: 1415673543 (BWI bdg.)
- Physical Description: 290 p. ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Miramax Books/Hyperion Books for Children, c2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| Twleve-year-old private investigator Fletcher Moon, nicknamed "Half Moon" because of his shortness, must track down a conspiracy or be framed for a crime he did not committ.
Search for related items by subject
Private investigators >
Conspiracies > Fiction.
Stature > Fiction.