- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0614/2003026100-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0614/2003026100-s.html - Sample text
- 3 of 4 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||F COBLE colleen rh bk.2 (Text)||840191001340123||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Checked out||12/13/2016|
|Garrett Public Library||INS COB (Text)||30010170685393||Inspirational||Available||-|
|San Pierre Branch Library||MF COB (Text)||30880010029501||MYSTERY FICTION||Available||-|
|Schricker Main Library||F COB (Text)||30032010354956||ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0849944309 (softcover)
- Physical Description: 308 p. ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: Nashville : W Pub. Group, 2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| Nothing seems beyond a doubt when Bree opens a cold-case file...with clues too close for comfort. Arson. Theft. Murder. When Bree Nichols discovers a corpse in her own basement, a whirlwind investigation ushers an unbidden danger to all she holds dear. Without safe haven in her lighthouse home-or in the arms of a new love-the young widow struggles to free her family from the tentacles of an age-old crime that strikes at the heart of Rock Harbor.
Search for related items by subject
Upper Peninsula (Mich.) >
Search and rescue operations > Fiction.
Lighthouse keepers > Fiction.
Widows > Fiction.
Search for related items by series