Espresso tales / Alexander McCall Smith ; illustrations by Iain McIntosh.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0626/2005057175-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0626/2005057175-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0661/2005057175-s.html - Sample text
- 3 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||F McCALL alexander 44ss bk.2 (Text)||840191001597065||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Available||-|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||MYS MCC (Text)||30010170505641||Mystery||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||F MCC (Text)||30032010381371||ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0307275973
- Physical Description: vi, 345 pages : illustrations, map ; 21 cm.
- Edition: 1st Anchor Books ed.
- Publisher: New York : Anchor Books, 2006.
|General Note:|| Originally published: Edinburgh : Polygon, 2005.
"This book is excerpted from a series that originally appeared in The Scotsman newspaper"--T.p. verso.
"The new 44 Scotland Street novel"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| This new novel gives Scotland Street aficionados a chance to catch up with the occupants of what must surely be Edinburgh's most well-known literary address, and to meet more of the inhabitants of this unique corner of the city. Espresso Tales is vintage McCall Smith, tackling issues of trust and honesty, snobbery and hypocrisy, love and loss, but all with great lightness of touch. Clever, elegant and funny, this is a novel that provides huge entertainment but which is underpinned by the moral dilemmas of everyday life and the characters' struggles to resolve them.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Roommates > Fiction.
Apartment houses > Fiction.
Edinburgh (Scotland) > Social life and customs > Fiction.
Humorous stories, English.
Search for related items by series