Blue Bay mystery / by Gertrude Chandler Warner ; illustrated by Dirk Gringhuis.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett Public Library||JCH WAR (Text)||30010170193992||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0590426850 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 157 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, c1989.
|Summary, etc.:|| The Boxcar Children are taking a vacation on an uninhabited South Seas island. They soon suspect someone else is there too, someone who may not want them around!
Search for related items by subject
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series
- The boxcar children ; #6.
- Alden family mysteries.
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler. Boxcar children mysteries ; #6.
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler. Alden family mysteries.