Blue Bay mystery / by Gertrude Chandler Warner ; illustrated by Dirk Gringhuis.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Garrett PL - Garrett||JCH WAR (Text)||30010170193992||Juvenile Chapter Book||Available||-|
|Pike Co PL - Petersburg Main Library||FIC WARN (Text)||38650833326174||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0590426850 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 157 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Scholastic, 
- Copyright: ©1989
The Boxcar Children are taking a vacation on an uninhabited South Seas island. They soon suspect someone else is there too, someone who may not want them around!
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Orphans > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series
- The boxcar children ; #6.
- Alden family mysteries.
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Boxcar children mysteries ; #6.
- Warner, Gertrude Chandler, 1890-1979. Alden family mysteries.