- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0901/2008027070-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0909/2008027070-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF HAN jenny summer bk.1 (Text)||840191001946191||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
|Syracuse Turkey Creek Twp PL - Syracuse||YA HAN BK. 1 (Text)||50577011064165||YA Fiction||Checked out||03/11/2017|
- ISBN: 9781416968290 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 276 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Simon & Schuster BFYR paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers, 2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Belly measures her life in summers. Everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August. Winters are simply a time to count the weeks until the next summer, a place away from the beach house, away from Susannah, and most importantly, away from Jeremiah and Conrad. They are the boys that Belly has known since her very first summer -- they have been her brother figures, her crushes, and everything in between. But one summer, one wonderful and terrible summer, the more everything changes, the more it all ends up just the way it should have been all along." -- Amazon.com.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 12 up.
HL 600 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Beaches > Fiction.
Summer > Fiction.
Vacation homes > Fiction.
Friendship > Fiction.
Search for related items by series