The Dragonsitter / Josh Lacey ; illustrated by Garry Parsons.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1606/2015930244-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1606/2015930244-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||JE LAC ds bk.1 (Text)||840191002258122||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316298988 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 54 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 2016, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dear Uncle Morton, You'd better get on a plane right now and come back here. Your dragon has eaten Jemima. Emily loved that rabbit! I know what you're thinking, Uncle Morton. We promised to look after your dragon for a whole week. I know we did. But you never said he would be like this. Eddie
Search for related items by subject
Pet sitting > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series