The Dragonsitter / Josh Lacey ; illustrated by Garry Parsons.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1606/2015930244-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1606/2015930244-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JE LAC ds bk.1 (Text)||840191002258122||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
|Ladoga Clark Twp PL - Ladoga||JFIC LAC PB (Text)||34545000308050||Juvenile||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780316298988 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 54 pages : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Little, Brown and Company, 2016, c2012.
|Summary, etc.:|| Dear Uncle Morton, You'd better get on a plane right now and come back here. Your dragon has eaten Jemima. Emily loved that rabbit! I know what you're thinking, Uncle Morton. We promised to look after your dragon for a whole week. I know we did. But you never said he would be like this. Eddie
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Dragons > Juvenile fiction.
Pet sitting > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series