George and Martha : Two Great Friends / written and illustrated by James Marshall.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0728/2007015145-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0736/2007015145-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Temporary Location||JP MAR (Text)||840191001711924||Auburn Plaza - Children's Easy Readers & Phonics||Available||-|
|Starke Co PL - Koontz Lake Branch (Walkerton)||ABC MAR (Text)||30141001085113||JUVENILE ABC EASY READERS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780618961788 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 29 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Boston, MA : Houghton Mifflin, 2007.
|General Note:|| "The stories in this book were originally published by Houghton Mifflin Company in George and Martha, copyright 1972 ... renewed 2000."--T.p. verso.
|Summary, etc.:|| Relates several episodes in the friendship of two hippopotamuses.
|Target Audience Note:|| GRL L guided reading level.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Friendship > Juvenile fiction.
Hippopotamus > Juvenile fiction.