Rabbids Go Viral / by David Lewman ; illustrated by Patrick Spaziante.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1512/2015297056-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1512/2015297056-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||JE LEW ri bk.4 (Text)||840191002247791||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 89 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Simon Spotlight, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| When a video of the Rabbids wreaking havoc at a birthday party goes viral, Director Stern of the SGAII-RD (Secret Government Agency for the Investigation of Intruders, Rabbid Division) tells Agent Glyker that this is the last straw--the Rabbids must be stopped! Luckily, Glyker has a new plan: infiltration. Once his robot Rabbid is among the Rabbids and they've accepted it as one of their own, Glyker will be able to figure out what their plan is and put a stop to it. At least, that's the idea...
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 7-10.
Search for related items by subject
Extraterrestrial beings > Juvenile fiction.
Humorous stories > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series