Faith : Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience / Sharon Salzberg.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0720/2002017901-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0720/2002017901-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||294.3 SAL (Text)||840191002219724||Nonfiction - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1573223409 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 176 pages ; 21 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Riverhead Books, 2002.
|Summary, etc.:|| One of America's most beloved meditation teachers offers discerning wisdom on understanding faith as a healing quality. Through the teachings of Buddha and insight gained from her lifelong spiritual quest, Salzberg provides us with a road map for cultivating a feeling of peace that can be practiced by anyone of any tradition.
Search for related items by subject
Buddhists > United States.