- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0803/2006100622-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0803/2006100622-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JF URB (Text)||840191001786923||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780152066086 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 213 pages. ; 20cm
- Publisher: Boston, MA : Sandpiper Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Ten-year-old Zoe Elias, who longs to play the piano but must resign herself to learning the organ, instead, finds that her musicianship has a positive impact on her workaholic mother, her jittery father, and her school social life.
|Target Audience Note:|| RGL 2-4 reading grade level.
|Awards Note:|| A Junior Library Guild selection
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Organ (Musical instrument) > Juvenile fiction.
Music > Instruction and study > Juvenile fiction.
Families > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.