- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2009277010-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2009277010-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TMAN PATTERSON james mr v.9 (Text)||840191002114093||Teen - Manga||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780759529755 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 170 pages : illustrations. ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st Yen Press ed.
- Publisher: New York : Yen Press, 2015.
|General Note:|| Western standards format.
|Summary, etc.:|| "When Dr. Martinez and her colleagues established the coalition to stop the madness, spreading environmental awareness through the flock's airshows, Max knew it could be dangerous. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine that a criminal mastermind would abduct her mother!" -- cover.
Search for related items by subject
Graphic novels teen.
Search for related items by series