- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0834/2007052362-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0834/2007052362-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JF MAR-23655567 (Text)||840191001829911||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1599902214 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 195pages ; 21cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Bloomsbury Children's Books, 2008.
|Summary, etc.:|| When her mother gets a new boyfriend, sixth-grader Annabelle gets to cope with a new town, a new school, and a new puppy and, while training her puppy, she decides to apply some of the same techniques to tame the unruly boys that are making her middle-school life miserable.
|Target Audience Note:|| 630 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Moving, Household > Juvenile fiction.
Dogs > Training > Juvenile fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Juvenile fiction.
Middle schools > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.