- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||JF DUN (Text)||840191001760464||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780060818548 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 328pages. ; 20cm.
- Edition: 1st Harper Trophy ed.
- Publisher: New York : HarperTrophy, 2008, c2005.
|General Note:|| Originally published: London : HarperCollins Children's Books, 2005.
|Summary, etc.:|| As they search for their missing father near their Cornwall home, Sapphy and her brother Conor learn about their family's connection to the domains of air and of water.
Search for related items by subject
Mermen > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
England > Juvenile fiction.