Brain on Fire : My Month of Madness / Susannah Cahalan.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1210/2012012670-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1210/2012012670-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1304/2012012670-s.html - Sample text
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 978146754383 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 266 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- Publisher: New York : Free Press, 2012.
|General Note:|| Includes discussion questions.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
|Summary, etc.:|| The story of twenty-four-year-old Susannah Cahalan and the life-saving discovery of the autoimmune disorder that nearly killed her -- and that could perhaps be the root of "demonic possessions" throughout history.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cahalan, Susannah > Mental health.
Encephalitis > Patients.
Frontal lobes > Diseases.
Diagnostic errors > United States > Case studies.