The Lost Gospel : The Quest for the Gospel of Judas Iscariot / Herbert Krosney.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0661/2006277644-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0661/2006277644-d.html - Publisher description
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||229.8 KRO (Text)||840191002204803||Nonfiction - Main Floor||Checked out||07/18/2017|
- ISBN: 9781426200472 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 335 pages : illustrations, map ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : National Geographic, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| Describes how the Gospel of Judas was discovered, why it was historically denounced as heresy, and what it says about the disciple's role in the plan for salvation.
Search for related items by subject
Gospel of Judas (Coptic Gospel) > Criticism, interpretation, etc.