- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JF MON bk.7 (Text)||840191002223928||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781442490178
- Physical Description: 358 pages ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Aladdin, 2015,c1919.
|Summary, etc.:|| The grown-up Anne of Green Gables, her husband, and their six children live in a special hideaway known as Rainbow Valley
|Target Audience Note:|| 980 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Families > Juvenile fiction.
Brothers and sisters > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Anne of Green Gables books ; bk.7
- Montgomery, L. M. (Lucy Maud), 1874-1942. Anne of Green Gables books.