- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/bios/simon052/2003007384.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/description/simon052/2003007384.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||JE CLE (Text)||840191001500955||Children's Fiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0689854243 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 173pages ; 22cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Aladdin Paperbacks, 2006, c2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| Fifth-grader Nora Rowley has always hidden the fact that she is a genius from everyone because all she wants is to be normal, but when she comes up with a plan to prove that grades are not important, things begin to get out of control.
|Target Audience Note:|| RGL 2-4 reading grade level.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Grading and marking (Students) > Juvenile fiction.
Achievement tests > Juvenile fiction.
Schools > Juvenile fiction.
Genius > Juvenile fiction.
Friendship > Juvenile fiction.