Who's New at the Zoo? / [by Susan Knopf ; illustrated by Ron Berg].
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0834/2008299060-d.html - Contributor biographical information
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||JBB JOHN (Text)||840191001924875||Teen - Temp Children's||Checked out||11/07/2017|
- ISBN: 9780762431274 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 12 pages : color illustrations ; 26cm.
- Publisher: Philadelphia, PA : Running Press Kids, 2008.
|General Note:|| Cover title. 2008/01/28
Flaps hidden in the illustrations open to reveal elements of the story and facts about zoo animals. 2008/01/28
"John Deere ... with 50 flaps." 2008/01/28
|Summary, etc.:|| Danny Dozer and his friends go to the zoo to build homes and habitats for the animals, including a burrow for the meerkats, a pond for the crocodiles, and a playground for the monkeys.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series