Earth / by Isaac Asimov ; with revisions and updating by Richard Hantula.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||J 550 ASI (Text)||840191001284695||Children's Nonfiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0836832345 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, color. map ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Milwaukee : Gareth Stevens Pub., 2002.
|General Note:|| Rev. ed. of: Our planet earth. Rev. and updated ed. 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 30) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Earth's beginning -- Earth takes shape -- Constantly changing Earth -- Mountains and earthquakes -- Volcanoes -- Earth's active atmosphere -- Earth's magnetic attraction -- Understanding our world through others -- Earth - a very special world -- Our fragile planet -- The worlds beyond -- Terraforming other worlds -- Fact file: our special home - Earth.
|Summary, etc.:|| A description of Earth, the third planet from the sun, which includes information on its origins, composition, and unique characteristics.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Isaac Asimov's 21st century library of the universe.
- Asimov, Isaac, 1920-1992 Isaac Asimov's 21st century library of the universe.