Earth / by Isaac Asimov ; with revisions and updating by Richard Hantula.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||J 550 ASI (Text)||840191001284695||Children's Nonfiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0836832345 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations, color. map ; 26 cm.
- Publisher: Milwaukee : Gareth Stevens Pub., 2002.
|General Note:|| Rev. ed. of: Our planet earth. Rev. and updated ed. 1995.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 30) and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Earth's beginning -- Earth takes shape -- Constantly changing Earth -- Mountains and earthquakes -- Volcanoes -- Earth's active atmosphere -- Earth's magnetic attraction -- Understanding our world through others -- Earth - a very special world -- Our fragile planet -- The worlds beyond -- Terraforming other worlds -- Fact file: our special home - Earth.
|Summary, etc.:|| A description of Earth, the third planet from the sun, which includes information on its origins, composition, and unique characteristics.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Earth (Planet) > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- Isaac Asimov's 21st century library of the universe.
- Asimov, Isaac, 1920-1992. Isaac Asimov's 21st century library of the universe.