The whole enchilada / Diane Mott Davidson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer Co PL - Rockport Main Library||FIC DAV CD (Text)||70741000141029||AUDIOBOOKS||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062333438
- Physical Description: 10 audio discs + includes PDF file (12 1/2 hrs.) : Compact disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: [New York, NY] : Harper Audio, .
|General Note:|| Pdf material included on disc 10.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Barbara Rosenblat.
|Summary, etc.:|| When Branna O'Dwyer and Finbar Burke succumb to their forbidden love, the evil that has haunted their families for generations threatens their family and friends, but Fin's power, loyalty, and heart may be the answer to defeat the evil.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Caterers and catering > Fiction.
Cookbooks. > Fiction.
Cooking > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Goldy Bear ; bk.17
- [Goldy Schulz ; Book 17]
- Davidson, Diane Mott. Goldy Bear; 17.
- Davidson, Diane Mott. Culinary mystery series ; 17.