The Bourne imperative [A-sound recording] / Eric Van Lustbader.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1317/2013622917-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1317/2013622917-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||CD LUDLUM robert bourne bk.10 (Text)||840191002123730||Audiobooks - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781619693852
- Physical Description: 5 sound discs (ca. 6.5 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: New York : Hachette Audio, 2012.
|General Note:|| Abridged.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Holter Graham.
|Summary, etc.:|| The man Jason Bourne fishes out of the frozen lake is near death, bleeding profusely from a gunshot wound and drowning. He awakens as an amnesiac, with no memory of who he is or why he was shot, and Bourne is eerily reminded of his own past.
Search for related items by subject
Bourne, Jason (Fictitious character)
Intelligence officers > Fiction.
Search for related items by series