- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2009277010-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2009277010-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TMAN PATTERSON james mr v.6 (Text)||840191002052921||Teen - Manga||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780759529724 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 206 pages : illustrations. ; 21cm.
- Edition: 1st Yen Press ed.
- Publisher: New York : Yen Press, 2012.
|General Note:|| Western standards format.
|Summary, etc.:|| "There's a rift in the flock, and everyone is choosing sides! While Max and her team are Europe-bound, Fang and his crew head west. No matter which direction the flock heads, there's trouble around every corner. Itex's 'by-half plan' to reduce the world's population is already in motion, and they have no intention of letting anything or anyone stand in their way! Can these bird-kids of a feather survive is they don't flock together?" -- cover.
Search for related items by subject
Graphic novels teen.
Search for related items by series