Blaze : a novel / Richard Bachman ; forward by Stephen King.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0713/2007015354-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0713/2007015354-s.html - Sample text
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||F KING stephen Blaze (Text)||840191001653841||Adult Fiction - Second Floor||Available||-|
|Garrett Public Library||MYS BAC (Text)||30010170473816||Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416554844 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 285 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Scribner, 2007.
|General Note:|| Stephen King writing as Richard Bachman.
|Summary, etc.:|| Originally written thirty-five years ago but never published, a crime novel chronicles the life and times of Clayton Blaisdell, Jr.--the crimes committed against him and the crimes he himself commits, including a kidnapping he is doomed to attempt.
Search for related items by subject
Maine > Fiction.