Interpretation of historic sites / William T. Alderson and Shirley Payne Low.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Willennar Genealogy Center||973 ALD (Text)||840191001805601||Genealogy - Research Room||Available||-|
- ISBN: 076199162X (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xii, 202 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: 2nd ed., rev.
- Publisher: Walnut Creek, Calif. : AltaMira Press, 
- Copyright: ©1996
|General Note:|| Originally published: Nashville, Tenn. : American Association for State and Local History, 1985.
"Published in cooperation with the American Association for State and Local History."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Historic sites > Interpretive programs > United States.
Search for related items by series
- American Association for State and Local History book series
- American Association for State and Local History book series.