- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF JAMES brian Heights (Text)||840191001847609||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780312607364 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 246p. ; 21cm.
- Edition: 1st Square Fish ed.
- Publisher: New York : Square Fish, 2010,c2009.
|Summary, etc.:|| Sixteen-year-old Catherine and her adopted Mexican American brother, Henry, agonize over the loss of their close relationship when their older brother returns after a family tragedy, determined to drive Henry away from the family's home.
Search for related items by subject
Brothers and sisters >
Prejudices > Fiction.
Family problems > Fiction.
Mexican Americans > Fiction.
Death > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
San Francisco (Calif.) > Fiction.