- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF BLOOR edward Taken (Text)||840191001846627||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780440421283 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 247p. ; 21cm.
- Edition: 1st trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In 2035 kidnapping rich children has become an industry, but when thirteen-year-old Charity Meyers is taken and held for ransom, she soon discovers that this particular kidnapping is not what it seems.
Search for related items by subject
Social classes > Fiction.