- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF PEET mal Keeper (Text)||840191001742941||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763632861 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 225 pages ; 20cm
- Edition: 1st U.S. pbk. ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2007.
- Copyright: ©2003
|General Note:|| Originally published: London : Walker, 2003.
|Summary, etc.:|| In an interview with a young journalist, World Cup hero, El Gato, describes his youth in the Brazilian rain forest and the events, experiences, and people that helped make him a great goalkeeper and renowned soccer star.
|Target Audience Note:|| 4-6
Search for related items by subject
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Brazil > Fiction.