I was a teenage popsicle / Bev Katz Rosenbaum.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2006018477-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0717/2006018477-d.html - Publisher description
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Clinton PL - Clinton||YA ROS (Text)||36806010203998||YOUNG ADULT 2ND FLOOR||Available||-|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF ROSENBAUM bev I.Was (Text)||840191001731930||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0425211800 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 248 pages ; 18cm
- Edition: Berkley Jam trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Berkley Jam Books, 2006.
|General Note:|| I was a teenage popsicle, followed by,Beyond cool.
|Summary, etc.:|| Revived from a cryonic state after a cure for her rare illness is found, Floe, a sixteen-year-old punk rollerblader from Venice Beach, California, tries to adapt to a new world--ten years in the future--that includes her bratty kid sister who is now Floe's guardian.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cryonics > Fiction.