- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0660/2005047169-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0660/2005047169-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TF CROGGON alison pellinor bk.2 (Text)||840191001678624||Teen - Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780763634148 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: xiii, 490p. : maps ; 20cm.
- Edition: 1st U.S. paperback ed.
- Publisher: Cambridge, MA : Candlewick Press, 2007,c2004.
|General Note:|| Originally published: Australia : Penguin Books, c2004.
|Summary, etc.:|| The further translation of a manuscript from the lost civilization of Edil-Amarandah which chronicles the experiences of sixteen-year-old Maerad, a gifted Bard, as she seeks the answer to the Riddle of the Treesong and continues to battle the Dark forces.
Search for related items by subject
Magic > Fiction.
Riddles > Fiction.
Search for related items by series