- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2005051146-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0643/2005051146-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||JP SHU (Text)||840191001659885||Children's Picture Books - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0374370311 (hb.)
- Physical Description: Unpaged : col. ill. ; 24x27cm.
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2006.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the quiet of the night, a sleepy sleepy boy awakes to find the dishes, chairs, and clocks enjoying themselves. In a sleepy sleepy house everything is so sleepy - until music drifts in through an open window. Chairs begin to rock, dishes begin to dance, and a sleepy boy opens his eyes to the revelry of the once-sleepy house. Then, softly, the music drifts out, and everything is sleepy sleepy once more.
Search for related items by subject
Sleep > Juvenile fiction.