Off the map : the journals of Lewis and Clark / edited by Peter and Connie Roop ; illustrations by Tim Tanner.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||J 917.804 CLA (Text)||840191000795699||Children's Nonfiction - Lower Level||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0802782078 (cloth) :
- ISBN: 0802782086 (lib. bdg.)
- Physical Description: 40 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: New York : Walker and Company, 1993.
|General Note:|| One copy is autographed by author.
|Summary, etc.:|| A compilation of entries and excerpts from the journals of William Clark and Meriwether Lewis, describing their historic expedition.
|Target Audience Note:|| GRL U guided reading level.
Search for related items by subject