- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2009277010-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0906/2009277010-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||TMAN PATTERSON james mr v.5 (Text)||840191002130660||Teen - Manga||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780759529717 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 177p. : chiefly ill. ; 21cm.
- Edition: 1st Yen Press ed.
- Publisher: New York : Yen Press, 2011.
|General Note:|| Western standards format.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Escaping Itex in Florida, the flock head west, with Max more burdened than ever by the knowledge that she's meant to save the world. But while their leader is keen to stay on the path leading to her destiny, Fang and the others are more interested in settling down and letting the chips fall where they may. With the erasers eerily absent from their lives of late, has the flock finally earned a bit of peace...or is this all just the calm before the storm?" -- cover.
Search for related items by subject
Graphic novels teen.
Search for related items by series