Hear us out! : lesbian and gay stories of struggle, progress and hope, 1950 to the present / Nancy Garden.
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0703/2006040080-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy0703/2006040080-d.html - Publisher description
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - The Third Place Teen Library||306.76 GAR (Text)||840191001656960||Teen - Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780374317591 (hb.)
- Physical Description: 230 pages ; 24cm
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Publisher: New York : Farrar Straus Giroux, 2007.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Going decade by decade, Nancy Garden discusses the social and political issues faced by GLBT youth from 1950 to the present, and adds two stories about gay young people from each decade.
Includes bibliographical references (pages -230).
Search for related items by subject
Gay liberation movement.