The scarlet letterman : a Bard Academy novel / Cara Lockwood.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|New Castle-Henry County PL - Main||F LOCK (Text)||39231031368877||Young Adult Paperback Collection||Available||-|
|Oxford PL - Oxford||YA LOC (Text)||34045000326137||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781416524908 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 256p. ; 18cm.
- Edition: Pocket Books/MTV Books trade pbk. ed.
- Publisher: New York : Pocket Books/MTV Books, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| In her second semester at a boarding school for delinquent students, Miranda is having a good time as the girlfriend of the school's basketball star but finds herself drawn to Heathcliff, a literary character come to life who may also be attacking teachers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||High school students > Fiction.
Boarding schools > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series