The worst hard time : the untold story of those who survived the great American dust bowl / Timothy Egan.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||978.03 EGA (Text)||840191001843459||Nonfiction - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780618773473 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: x, 340p. : ill., map ; 21cm.
- Edition: 1st Mariner Books ed.
- Publisher: Boston : Houghton Mifflin Co., 2006.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographcial references (p. 315-327) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents an oral history of the dust storms that devastated the Great Plains during the Depression, following several families and their communities in their struggle to persevere despite the devastation.
Search for related items by subject
Dust Bowl Era, 1931-1939.
Depressions > 1929 > Great Plains.