- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationAngel & Faith.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||GN ANGEL a&f v.3 (Text)||840191002127807||Adult Graphic Novel - Second Floor||Temporarily Unavailable||-|
- ISBN: 9781616550790 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 125 pages : illustrations ; 26cm.
- Publisher: Milwaukie, OR : Dark Horse Books, 2013.
- Copyright: ©2012
Western standards format.
Search for related items by subject
|Genre:||Graphic novels teen.
- Baker & Taylor
Willow proposes to help Angel in his quest to resurrect Rupert Giles if he helps her open a doorway to the hell dimension of Quor'toth that will enable her to revive her magic.
- Random House, Inc.
Angel's quest to resurrect Giles has brought an old friend to London—Willow! Tensions run high as these two confront the loss of Giles, but before blood can be shed, Willow has a proposition. She'll help Angel on his quest if he'll help her find magic. To do that, she'll need Connor to get them into Quor'toth, a hell dimension where magic runs deep. Collects issues #11–#15.
* Ties into the events in Buffy Season 9!
* Christos Gage takes Willow to other worlds!