The "how to" grants manual : successful grantseeking techniques for obtaining public and private grants / by David G. Bauer.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart PL - Main||658.152 BAU (Text)||840191000621471||Nonfiction - Main Floor||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0897748514 (hb.)
- Physical Description: x, 234 pages ; 24cm.
- Edition: 3rd ed.
- Publisher: Phoenix, Ariz. : Oryx Press, 1995.
|General Note:|| Donated by the John Cannon family in memory of Caroline F. Cannon.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- American Council on Education/Oryx Press series on higher education
- American Council on Education/Oryx Press series on higher education.